Web lists-archives.com

mksetupini does not return error code

I found that in case packages validation fails the mksetup script just
returns success, though it prints a line in the console saying
"mksetupini: package set has errors, not writing setup.ini".

I think it should return some error code so that it would not be
considered as success by CI scripts where mksetupini is called from.

The problematic lines are as following:

returns nothing, should return non-zero error code.

returns nothing, should return result of do_main().

I'm not familiar with python, so I don't submit a patch, but even
without knowing python it is clearly seen that the errors are not
returned properly.