[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.4.0-2 (x86/x86_64)
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 10:33:01 +0000
- From: JonY <10walls@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.4.0-2 (x86/x86_64)
gcc-6.4.0-2 has been uploaded for Cygwin. The missing import libraries for cyggnat-6 and cyggnarl-6 has been added. *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO *** If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format: cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here: http://sourceware.org/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available starting at this URL.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: cygwin Digest 2 Nov 2017 08:14:17 -0000 Issue 10515
- Next by Date: Re: ada gnat import library missing ?
- Previous by thread: Re: cygwin Digest 2 Nov 2017 08:14:17 -0000 Issue 10515
- Next by thread: tcl / tcl-tk updates - two links going nowhere