Emacs + run.exe problem.
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 21:38:22 +0300
- From: Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Emacs + run.exe problem.
I installed Win 10 from official Mictosoft USB image (Tool) with image from
around 2017-03-18 after my prevoius SSD had died.
I previously wrote about emacs-w32 problems in this list.
This time two new:
* "run emacs-w32" is broken. Some GUI windows splashed on screen and quickly
* during work if emacs-w32 I see in consle (it's before and after after rebaseall):
1 [main] emacs-w32 936 child_info_fork::abort: C:\opt\cygwin\bin\cygXrender-1.dll: Loaded to different address: parent(0x1C50000) != child(0x6D520000)
1 [main] emacs-w32 1624 child_info_fork::abort: C:\opt\cygwin\bin\cygXrender-1.dll: Loaded to different address: parent(0x6D520000) != child(0x1E0000)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple