Re: [cygwin] Re: Weird mintty behavior - windows 10
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:46:19 +0200
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [cygwin] Re: Weird mintty behavior - windows 10
Am 12.07.2017 um 04:30 schrieb Jason Pyeron:
From: Thomas Wolff
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:03 AM
Am 11.07.2017 um 06:43 schrieb Jason Pyeron:
When launching C:\cygwin\bin\mintty.exe -i /Cygwin-Terminal.ico -
(from the start menu)
And while in the terminal I hit Ctrl-Tab, the window becomes dialog modal.
Any ideas on how to prevent this behavior?
$ mintty.exe -V
mintty 2.7.7 (x86_64-pc-cygwin)
There was a related fix but in 2.7.7:
* Avoid being pushed behind other windows on Ctrl+TAB (#652).
Please describe the issue more precisely.
Updating to 2.7.8 seems to mitigate it
$ mintty -V
mintty 2.7.8 (x86_64-pc-cygwin)
Ah, right, the fix was this in 2.7.8:
* Tweaked window-raising to top (previous #652) to not stick on top
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple