Web lists-archives.com

Re: guile: guild compile hangs

Am 28.06.2017 um 21:45 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
On 28/06/2017 21:18, Hans-Bernhard Bröker wrote:

The closest of these in terms of update time relative to the date this
started to fail for me would be libgc-7.6.0-1 update I installed on May
12th.  gdb-ing into the stuck guile process shows about multiple threads
in a waiting state:
[...]
and several of those waits do originate in cyggc-1.dll.

reverting to

libgc-devel                             7.2d-2                       OK
libgc1                                  7.2d-2                       OK

seems to unblock guile.

Confirmed. gdb gets through its build process again after downgrading to libgc1 version 7.2d-2