Web lists-archives.com

RE: Compile/run problems on cygwin not solved by going to cygwin64

Dear Wouter,

great that you found the root cause - I was about to try it on some of my cygwin installation.

I would report it as a bug towards the virus scanner manufacturer, that they kill processes without notifying the user. I think users generally want to be informed if the virus scanner thinks that something is a security thread.

Best regards,

Michael
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich