[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.7.8
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 01:25:01 +0200
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.7.8
I have uploaded mintty 2.7.8 with the following changes:
* Support for alternative fonts as selected via ECMA-48 SGR codes
* Tweaked ambiguous width checking to not expand glyphs excessively
* SGR 6 attribute "rapidly blinking" (ECMA-48).
* Fixed Cursor Position Report (CPR) in Origin Mode (DECOM) (vttest 6-3).
* DEC Technical character set support (approximating some segments).
* G2/G3 character set designations and GL mapping (vttest 3-10 GL cases).
* G2/G3 character set single shift selection (vttest 3-11).
* Resetting invoked character set to G0 on terminal reset.
* CHT (move right n tab positions) (vttest 11-5-4).
* Completed Status String (DECRQSS) with missing attributes.
* Suppressing Windows-caused side effects of "resizing" to current
* Tweaked window-raising to top (previous #652) to not stick on top
* Reverted capturing of Shift+Ctrl+0 (~#233) to enable language
* Capture key after leaving system menu with ESC; insert it and
* Reverted to stripping CR from most configuration strings
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple