[ANNOUNCEMENT] spice-gtk 0.33-1, spice 0.13.3-1
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 00:07:20 -0500
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] spice-gtk 0.33-1, spice 0.13.3-1
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
* libspice-server1-0.13.3-1 (x86_64 only)
* libspice-server-devel-0.13.3-1 (x86_64 only)
The Spice project aims to provide a complete open source solution for
interaction with virtualized desktop devices. The Spice project deals with
both the virtualized devices and the front-end. Interaction between
front-end and back-end is done using VD-Interfaces, which can be easily
utilized by a third-party component.
This is an update to the latest upstream releases, which drops support for
GTK+ 2 and contains an ABI break in the GTK+ 3 client library.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple