Re: Two Lyx 2.2.3-1 Issues
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 15:58:50 +0200
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Two Lyx 2.2.3-1 Issues
On 08/06/2017 19:42, James R. Phillips via cygwin wrote:
First, many thanks to Marco Atzeri for packaging and maintaining LyX, a very useful program, on Cygwin.
I am using the recently announced version 2.2.3-1.
1) It appears that libqt5-svg should be added as an install dependency, since it can't load svg icons without it.
more likely libQtSvg4.
It shows up as loaded dll
It is not a direct dependency, more likely a dynamic load dependency
though the Qt plugin system.
2) Spellchecking is not available from the gui despite aspell and hunspell both being installed.
I will look.
James R. Phillips
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple