Two Lyx 2.2.3-1 Issues
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 17:42:19 +0000 (UTC)
- From: "James R. Phillips via cygwin" <cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Two Lyx 2.2.3-1 Issues
First, many thanks to Marco Atzeri for packaging and maintaining LyX, a very useful program, on Cygwin.
I am using the recently announced version 2.2.3-1.
1) It appears that libqt5-svg should be added as an install dependency, since it can't load svg icons without it.
2) Spellchecking is not available from the gui despite aspell and hunspell both being installed.
James R. Phillips
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple