when I try to open file with another user on CYGWIN , I get access denied message
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 11:12:49 +0300
- From: Alex <lombak@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: when I try to open file with another user on CYGWIN , I get access denied message
I have windows 2008 server and external partner requested me to install CGYWIN on it so they can send a file to via SSH. I created a domain user called test1 and they sent me the public key and installed home folder. They can send the file without any problem. I can able to read and delete if I login to windows server with test1 username.
My problem is I can not open that files with another username. I have a username call test2 and I need to login to windows server with this username and run the script to import the files from test1 folder. I got access denied message when I try to open it.
file permission show ; -rwx------ I changed the umask in profile to 002 , but did not fix the problem. Any idea? By the way I have a little knowledge of linux thank --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus -- Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/ Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
- Prev by Date: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: orpie 1.5.2-3
- Next by Date: BUG: Error messages of regtool are wrongly encoded
- Previous by thread: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: orpie 1.5.2-3
- Next by thread: Re: when I try to open file with another user on CYGWIN , I get access denied message