Re: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 09:13:38 +0200
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
On 10/05/2017 08:00, Chevallier Yves wrote:
I tried to understand how the mailing list work, but I cannot find any thread number or message number from the following.
Moreover we haven't discussed my issue with `cygpath` which is a serious compatibility break in my toolchain. Changing the executable doesn't change anything because I think `cygpath` is somehow linked to a Cygwin dll which have the bug.
So two questions in this thread:
1. How can I participate to the thread and use this mailing list properly?
2. What workaround can I use with my Cypath issue?
Have you tried 2.8 ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple