- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:12:18 +0000
- From: "Zan Chang" <zanchangping@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE.(cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx)
I will like to discuss a partnership deal with you. Please allow me give you a brief picture of what I have in mind by replying to this mail; Best Regards, Zan Chang -- Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/ Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
- Prev by Date: Treating Junctions consistently, as "normal dirs" as w/linux "bind"-type mount
- Next by Date: fork() fails if it is called recursively from a child thread.
- Previous by thread: Cygwin Git cannot create Windows native symlinks
- Next by thread: fork() fails if it is called recursively from a child thread.