git push fork for pack-objects fails, and takes more than 10 minutes to fail!
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 19:42:14 -0500
- From: Marty Shannon <mjshannon3@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: git push fork for pack-objects fails, and takes more than 10 minutes to fail!
User@DESKTOP /cygdrive/z/mykif/sumo $ time git push Username for 'https://github.com': Password for 'https://User@xxxxxxxxxx': 0 [main] git 8936 child_info::sync: wait failed, pid 10664, Win32 error 0 105 [main] git 8936 fork: child -1 - forked process 10664 died unexpectedly, retry 0, exit code 0x7FFB, errno 11 error: cannot fork() for pack-objects: Resource temporarily unavailable 0 [main] git 10664 C:\cygwin64-root\usr\libexec\git-core\git.exe: *** fatal error in forked process - WFSO timed out after longjmp 3268 [main] git 10664 cygwin_exception::open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to git.exe.stackdump fatal: git pack-objects failed: Resource temporarily unavailable fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly error: failed to push some refs to 'https://github.com/User/sumo.git' real 12m7.111s user 0m0.077s sys 0m0.015s
Description: Binary data
-- Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/ Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
- Prev by Date: Re: pthread_create() slowdown with concurrent sched_yield()
- Next by Date: Cygwin Git cannot create Windows native symlinks
- Previous by thread: git commit can't fork for vi, and takes over 10 minutes to fail!
- Next by thread: Cygwin Git cannot create Windows native symlinks