Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.2
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 14:13:57 +0000
- From: Patrick Knight <pknight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.2
What is the link to download the test release please?
Security Research Architect
On 2/4/17, 8:00 AM, "cygwin-announce-owner@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Corinna Vinschen" <cygwin-announce-owner@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of corinna-cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.7.0-0.2
This is the same as 2.7.0-0.1 just with additional patch to speed
up socket connections in certain scenarios.
This is most likely what I'll release next week.
- Support for /proc/<PID>/environ.
- New API: getentropy, getrandom, NL_LOCALE_NAME.
- Fix rename(2) fail with EACCES if newfile is in use.
- Always try to write all incoming bytes to blocking pipes, as required
- Fix handling of Alt-Numpad sequences in console handler.
- Fix erasing UTF-8 multibyte characters in cooked mode.
- Fix handling of a literal '+' by cygcheck -p
- Fix limited Internet speeds caused by inappropriate socket buffering.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com