[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.7.4
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:17:16 +0100
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.7.4
I have uploaded mintty 2.7.4 with the following changes:
* Fixed localized Bell field contents.
* Adapting Bell list contents from system localization.
* Fixed unlocalized Colour chooser label "Basic colours:" and Font
chooser initial font sample.
* Fixed localized Colour chooser label "Basic colours:".
* Fixed Colour chooser label "Custom colours:" (disappeared on
* Added localization of "Error" popup title.
* Keeping button labels in reactivated message box.
Configuration and Terminal settings:
* BellTaskbar setting is switchable by escape sequence CSI ?1042h
* New BellPopup setting, switchable by escape sequence CSI ?1043h
* Revised Bell section in Options menu.
* New option FontSample.
* Tweaking Font chooser dialog to widen font sample area.
* Fixed window popup (on escape sequence CSI 5t).
* Allowed automatic font metrics adjustment to increase row padding.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple